Looking for something fun to do this fall without a full season commitment? Want to play on the weekend but hate missing your favorite team take the gridiron on Sundays? Prefer indoor sports in the fall as it is too hot in September and too cold in November?
Well, we have an awesome solution for you. Every Sunday, our friends at The Pitch in Brooklyn will have a mini sports tournament while the NFL games play on a screen by the field. We offer a good mix of lawn games like bocce and traditional games like soccer and dodgeball.
Registration is team based but if you are interested in participating as a free agent, please email email@example.com.
The best thing to do is like our facebook page and check out the events tab. Below is a listing of our first events. Registration is team based.During registration, we will only collect a deposit ($50), the rest of the payment is due at the event.
- September 11th – Bocce – Roster between 2 and 4 players – $80/team
- September 18th – Cornhole – Roster between 2 and 4 players – $80/team
- September 25th – 4v4 Bubble Soccer – Roster between 4 and 6 players – $150/team
- October 2nd – Party Dodgeball – Roster between 6 and 10 players (everyone plays) – $120/team
- October 9th – Bocce & Cornhole – Roster between 2 and 4 players – $80/team
- October 16th – 4v4 Coed Soccer 2/2 Ratio – Roster between 4 and 8 players – $150/team
- October 23rd – 4v4 Bubble Soccer – Roster between 4 and 6 players – $150/team
- October 30th – Party Dodgeball (costumes required) – Roster between 6 and 10 players (everyone plays) – $120/team